Little bit about Myself
I don't use Fiverr to earn a living for myself. Mainly I spend their time as a hobby, trying to assist other sellers and solving minor issues of clients. Had I been serious, I would have earned at least 10 times more by now.
- Bid wisely.
- Be proactive and don't just wait for the clients to come and place order on your gig.
- Your gig should be highly descriptive. So the buyer does not have to ask too many questions.
- Be gentle to the clients but also don't hesitate to open up when they are wrong.
- Don't deliver the gig once you have satisfied the buyer. Show them the samples/screenshots of the work done through messages. Once they give you a green signal, hit the deliver button.
- Always follow the rules and don't share your contact information.
I have compiled a list of tips and suggestions of top sellers for you. You may check it out by clicking the link below.