|Image Credits goes to Pixabay|
They say Blogging is the best way to earn money, but they never tell you what you will have to go through for it. After blogging for 2 Years and watching my expectations getting broke down into pieces, I am sharing dark side facts and the lessons about Blogging that I learned. Other than that, feel free to know the:
Alright, lets dig up the 9 hidden lessons about blogging:
1) Blogging is not an easiest and simplest way of earning money online. It is the most difficult and patience demanding way of earning money.
2) It is a full-time job, not what you can treat as a fun job or hobby.
3) Making a blog is a piece of cake, but making it successful is the real and difficult job.
4) SEO is a curse when you get obsessed with it. Because you start writing for search engines instead of real human beings which result into boring content creation.
5) You don't need to write daily. Just write regularly, maybe twice a week or thrice a month as long as you don't compromise on the quality of your content. Because the quality of your Content and the way you promote it matter a lot.
6) Try to keep your Blog specific to one niche, don't try to write about everything or you will never find the right audience.
7) Traffic is important but bounce rate and time spent on the site by users is more vital. Because bringing the people on your site is easy, while keeping them there is a real job.
8) Backlinks should be relevant and must be of high quality. If you write about fitness, your backlinks should be also from fitness related sites not from fashion blogs.
9) Readers are everything, just like we say "Customer is always right". So you must strive hard to help your readers and provide them with valuable piece on information. Instead of just spilling out the boring content.
In the end, I would like to share one insanely useful and helpful blogpost with you.
Don't forget to share this post, Come on! just click on the below buttons.