While watching YouTube videos, we often get a call from someone or something pops up on our desk that makes us close the browser. Now when we come back, we are usually unable to recall where we left the video. So we usually bounce around the seekbar to get to the point where we left. Some of us, even watch the whole video all over again.
You don't need to do that anymore. Because now, YouTube shows you the duration of video that you have already watched. So it helps you in resuming the video exactly from where you left.
Step By Step Instructions
- Login to your YouTube account
- Click on History on the left side of Screen.
- It will show you videos that you have previously opened.
- Now look at the bottom of every video, you will see a red line showing you the duration of video you have already watched.
- See the picture below, you will understand everything.
Don't forget to share this post with your friends. Simply click on the below buttons to do that.