Fiverr is a freelancing site like Odesk,Freelancer and Elance etc but the difference is, it offers you micro jobs not more than 5 $.However when you spend some time working there and get yourself upgraded to next levels then you can earn more than 5$ per job.
How it Pays?It pays you via Paypal and Payoneer.Your employer gives the feedback about the work done by you and according to that feedback you get your money into your account.From there you can withdraw your money.
I am going to mention some pros and cons of fiverr below .
- You offer your skills and employers themselves come to you.
- You don't need to do big tasks.The jobs are only worth of five dollars , so the time it takes .
- Site is very user-friendly , you will feel no difficulty at all.
- There are many employers out there on fiverr looking for employees like you.
- It pays only 5 dollars per job until you upgrade yourself and move to the next level.
- Your profile and portfolio should must be attractive enough to get jobs.
- Competition is very high and there are many employees like you looking for jobs.So it is very hard to get the job if you are not offering anything unique.
Image Credit Goes To Syed_Ikhwan @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/syedikhwan/ throught creative coupons licensing